We are expanding rapidly and are looking for young and driven talents. Currently, our growth focuses on the following areas:
- Microservices in the Cloud
- Industry 4.0 and Big Data
- Integration and High-Speed Messaging
- DevOps with Docker and Kubernetes
- Industry Automation
We believe these topics are exciting and in strong growth markets. Success is created when individuals become a team. We are
looking for people who want to grow and learn while having fun.
You’ll be working on different industrial projects with our internal SaaS IIoT platform.
Besides cool and interesting work, we offer great benefits
such as health insurance, life insurance, social security, annual bonus
and above market salaries. In our talent development programs we mentor
our employees and support them to become the greatest version of
Hooked? Then you are the right candidate for us!
We are looking for automation specialists who are self-motivated team
players, reliable and have strong research and problem solving skills.
Ideal candidates have 1-5 years automation experience, PLC and HMI experience and are looking for a challenging job in industry 4.0 related projects.
- Five-day Work Week
- Annual and Performance Bonus
- Social Security
- Referral Program
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- In this role you work with technical and business team members - so excellent interpersonal and communication skills are a must.
- Support the development and business team with the client requirements.
- Design and develop software and hardware to collect data from machines and sensors
- Develop very high-quality production-ready code within an agile environment.
- Learn, improve, stretch, and from that, mentor and lead.
- Bachelor’s degree (or higher) in Computer Science, Engineering, or similar and/or relevant work experience
- Self-motivated team player who excels in a collaborative environment
- Excellent problem-solving skills; meticulous & methodical
- 2-5 years experience in manufacturing or robotics in a production environment
- Excellent communication skills in working with co-workers and clients
- Strong self-driven research and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of Industrial Automation & Control Systems including PLC, HMI, SCADA & Industrial PCs
- Knowledge of industrial networking (MODBUS, OPC-UA, S7, PROFINET, PROFIBUS, CCLINK, etc.)
- Knowledge of Electronic Design and prototyping (microcontroller, A/D conversion, GPS,..)
- Knowledge of Industrial Instrumentation - Level, Pressure, Flow (not required, but a plus)
- Knowledge of Power Distribution Systems - LV/MV Switchgear, Motor Control Centers (MCCs), Panelboards, Switchboards (not required, but a plus)
- Knowledge of Solidworks or similar software(not required, but a plus)
- Knowledge of Pspice, Proteus or similar software(not required, but a plus)
- Act as the subject matter expert for all PLC related automation issues
- Rest APIs
- Microservices / Cloud Architecture
- Analytical Thinking
- Good Communication Skills
- Integration and Messaging
- Ability to educate customers and provide product demonstrations
- Passionate about serving customers and facilitating partnerships
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to abstract concepts
- Agile Processes (SCRUM)